One day our account department harassed me by saying that I would not get my salary for the next two months due to non-production of proof of investment in savings insurance.
One day our account department harassed me by saying that I would not get my salary for the next two months due to non-production of proof of investment in savings insurance. I asked the insurance agent to give me a policy immediately. The condition was that the receipt should be received within a day or two.
twenty years after that.
I got an amount of Rs.60,000 from the insurance company. I calculated that in the last two decades I had paid two lakh rupees. What happened then?
I found that I had bought a money back scheme which returned me Rs 50,000 every five years. Did I use this money in my retirement?
I found that a better insurance cover plan could have been bought for the same premium. Now the past cannot be changed. Now you should do this work-
1. Adequate insurance is a must. Don’t miss out on insurance cover.
2. Use insurance to avoid tax. Choose the insurance and policy based on the money you have to collect in the future.
3. Look for hidden riders in any insurance policy. Pay attention to whether critical diseases are covered in the insurance. See covers for diseases like cancer, heart disease and stroke.
4. Do not ignore these riders just because the company you are working for is providing insurance.
What if you left the job and moved to a new assignment?
5. Be financially capable. Regular visits to the doctor should be done for health check-ups.
6. Life is not static. Keep reviewing your insurance cover as well.